Tailored coating kit for easily marred paints. Apply C1 first, allow 12 hours to cure then apply two coats of EXOv2. You're vehicle's finish will benefit from the scratch resistance of the C1 Crystal Lacquer coating plus the incredible gloss, slickness, look and hydrophobic (water repellent) properties of EXOv2.
The ultimate paint or grp coating, C1 Crystal Lacquer chemically bonds to become the new surface layer of your car/boat/ plane giving unrivalled UV resistance, dirt repellency, easy clean and swirl resistance. Lasts up to 10 times longer than dealer applied products. 200m2 per L
EXOv2 offers sensational surface functionality and protection and an exceptionally easy application process. EXO works on very wide range of substrates including paint, gel coat, glass, metal, fabric, stone and perspex.
Based on the next generation of inorganic-organic hybrid materials it embodies the Gtechniq goal to offer products that work harder and smarter meaning more time enjoying your car, boat, plane or RV and less time maintaining it.
EXO V2 Application Instructions
• In addition to this kit you will need at least two Microfibre Buffing cloths
• Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 5c, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 3 hours after application
• Remove all blemishes from your vehicle's paintwork
• Wipe down all surfaces using either a 1:3 mix of Isopropyl Alcohol and water or Gtechniq Panel Prep and a Microfibre Buffing Cloth (nb if you are applying over a freshly applied coating of C1 you do not need to do this step)
• Put on the nitrile gloves provided
• Fold the micro-suede cloth into a small square
• Tip several drops of EXOv2 onto your application pad
• Spread the coating over an entire panel ensuring full coverage
• With your first cloth folded twice to form a square, spread and remove most of the residue using a light touch to ensure you do not introduce any marring to your finish
• With your second folded cloth remove all remaining residues. We advise to move your head so that you get direct and oblique views of your finish to spot all residue and we recommend bright but flat lighting to make residue spotting easier
• Once you have finished coating your vehicle, repeat so that your vehicle is coated twice
• Allow to cure for at least 3 hours prior to allowing your vehicle to get wet
• For maintaining your finish we recommend hand washing your vehicle using a lambs wool Wash Mitt, Gtechniq G-Wash and a Microfibre Drying Towel
• You will find that your vehicle is significantly easier to clean and whilst EXOv2 has significantly better resistance to caustic wash chemicals these chemicals will shorten the lifespan of any coating and are not recommended as part of your care routine
• EXOv2 can be over coated with other products but please note that if done you will get the surface performance of this product rather than those of EXOv2