Scholl Concepts S20 Black Real 1-Step Compound is a visionary compound covering a wide range of applications for detailing weathered and scratched paint surfaces and leaving a hologram-free finish.
Despite its tremendous cutting performance, the superior, mirror-like gloss of this 1-Step Detailing Compound is remarkable. Even holograms and swirl marks on dark paint surfaces can be polished out easily.
Suitable for use on almost all paints, S20 Black can be applied with rotary or dual action machine polishers.
Using Ultra Diminishing abrasive technology, the compound starts as a very capable cutting compound, as you work the product, the abrasive breaks apart rapidly and can be visibly seen to turn into a clear film. This refines the finish and glosses up the surface at the same time, leaving you with a swirl & haze free finish.
• P1500-2000 Sanding Marks can be removed in Seconds
• No Dusting
• Super High Gloss AND Super correction capability
• Very Low Heat Generation when used with Scholl Concepts Spider Pad
• Diminishes to a Higher Gloss with the Scholl Concepts Spider Pads
With this compound cutting rate is pad dependant, it is about utilising the diminishing technology with different grades of pads.
Using this compound with the Scholl Concepts Blue Universal Spider Pad will see still a great level of cut, but without any trace marks, hazing or swirling.
Using this compound with a finishing pad will see lower cut levels but fabulous gloss levels.
Cut: Heavy (4/6) Gloss: Extreme (6/6)
The heavy cut Blue Spider Pad is relatively firm but fine and has a versatile range of applications, with the 3d face creating more mechanical cut from your chosen compound.
Scholl Concepts new Spider Pads are high quality reticulated foam, provide high durability, tear resistance and low heat generation and have optimized special bonding and a centre hole for perfect air circulation.
• Enhanced cutting performance and yield of compound
• High tear resistance and relatively hard foams for maximum performance
• Better air circulation due to the reticulated foam helping to reduce surface temperature
• Recessed velour backing for more safety
• Centre hole to help reduce surface temperature
• A long lifespan
Suitable for use with dual action (DA) and rotary polishing machines.
Pad cut: Heavy (4-5/6)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Email Me When Back In Stock